Maintain your CDL with a Quick Home Sleep Study Kit
Employers: If these are important to you, then consider working with Healthcare 360!
- Less driver accidents
- Lower healthcare costs
- Reduction in costs for disability
- Healthy employees
Bottom Line Impacts:
- Crash prevention
- Accident reduction
- Liability and Insurance cost reduction
- Worker’s Comp Payment reduction
- Driver Retention
- Medical cost reduction
Learn more about our tests below:
- Home Sleep Study – home sleep study forms for when study is done in your own home
- Durable Medical Equipment – when coming in to pick up a CPAP / Auto-PAP / or Bi-Level from E-Science Medical
- Epworth Sleepiness Scale and STOP BANG questionnaire – screening forms for medical insurances
A Sleep Study, also known as Polysomnogram (PSG), is simply a recording of your sleep. This recording will evaluate your sleep pattern including snoring, irregular breathing, leg movement, heart rhythm and oxygen level. This is done by attaching electrode leads on the head, face, and body. We utilize the latest technology available while maintaining an ambiance just like home.
If diagnosed with a sleep disorder, you physician may prescribe you to go for a CPAP Titration study. Like an initial diagnostic study (PSG), there will electrode leads attached to the head, face, and body. However, the difference is with a Titration, a PAP machine is utilized. This machine is a commonly used for treatment and to manage sleep-related breathing disorders including obstructive sleep apnea, central sleep apnea, and hypoventilation and hypoxemia.